Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 8 July 2014

Pinterest Tuesday, First Edition

Welcome to my first installment of my regular blog updates!!

I created a mini schedule for you to see what's up for each day. Don't forget to come back again tomorrow for another dose of inspirational goodness!

I hope that even when I've got nothing to share with you, I may be able to inspire you and make you aware of things that you may not have been aware of previously!

For my first edition of Pinterest Tuesday, I bring to you this lovely mixed media tag.


This tag is my pick for Pinterest Tuesday because it shows how beautiful simplicity can be. I know that there are a lot of people who enjoy elaborate and very detailed projects, but that's not always for everyone.

Tammy has a walkthrough on her blog about how she created this tag and I hope to create something as awesome as this in the near future. :)

I hope you were inspired by Tammy's beautiful creation as I was!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment