Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 9 July 2014

WWW Wednesday, First Edition

So, it's very difficult NOT to make mention of a fellow Canadian here.

She's such a sweetheart and does such awesome work!  I hope to one day be able to set aside time to craft together so I can try to absorb some of her level of awesomeness!

Keren Tamir's blog post, Fly High- Flying Unicorn July's Your Passion Your Art Kit, has some awesome photos of her most recent work with Flying Unicorn's July Kit.

Here's a quick pic of her layout from her blog:


Like, How beautiful is that!

When I see this, I think of those wooden picnic tables that have planters down the middle of them, and I just feel like going outside and enjoying the outdoors!

I absolutely LOVE what she did with this, and I follow her posts and Youtube videos quite a bit because her style just gets me every time!

I hope you drop by her blog and show her some love!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. aw!! thank you so much for sharing this and uplifting my spirits, I'm so grateful I can inspire people but I'm even more grateful to meet people like you!!

    ReplyDelete