Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday 17 June 2014

An entry into two challenges!

This is my first time ever attempting to enter multiple challenges in one blog post! I hope I do this right!

The first challenge I'm entering is the challenge found over on the Challenge YOUrself blog.

The Challenge is called: Oh Boy! and the challenge is as follows:

Create a layout about YOU AND THE MALE(S) in your life.  
This could be your father, grandfather, husband, son, a furry family pet. {yes... we love our pets too}.
Remember to include YOU in the layout.

Now, I don't have any men in my family, not even as pets, but I do have a boy that is my friend. :P


The second challenge I'm entering is the challenge found over on the Creative Scrappers blog.

This challenge is a sketch challenge, and the sketch is as follows:



My layout to enter for both of these challenges is below!!






I used the Hello Again collection by Carta Bella for this layout along with some lace trim, bling and glossy accents. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you've been inspired!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Kerry! Love the close up pics! Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selfie of you and your friend, good times are better together! Your layout is wonderful and thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo of the 2 of you! And you scrapped it beautifully! I just love all of the wonderful layers. Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great photo. Love your colors and paper choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works for us! A great layout :)
    Thanks for joining in at Challenge YOURself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layers and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete