Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday 14 May 2014

Thank you Brit (Prima NSD winnings, Part 1)

So, this is a short and sweet post. :)

Here are my winnings from the Prima blog hop on National Scrapbooking Day!

The blog on which I won them is run by Brit Sviggum! All the way from Norway!!

This is my first time ever owning any of the Julie Nutting stamps, and I never had the opportunity to buy the Something Blue collection at the time of it's release, so I also don't have these wood embellishments!

I'm super stoked about this win, as it's my first Prima win!

Also, I labeled this post as part 1, because I *also* won a prize from participating in the classes that they hosted that day!  Just haven't received it yet. ;)

It was a good scrappy day for Kerry!

Anyway, thanks for dropping by! I really appreciate it!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

1 comments:

  1. I am so happy you got the price, Kerry :) Thank you so much for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. Have a super day! Hugs, Brit

    ReplyDelete