Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Saturday 27 July 2013

Studio Calico Kit Order for August!

What did Krafty Kerry order for August?  Let's find out, shall we!


To summarize what I ordered, here's the high level detail...:
  • 4 sheets of cardstock
  • 16 sheets of patterned paper
  • 21 different types of embellishment packs
  • 4 stamp sets

Check out the list below for an in-depth look at the kit and add on products I got with my subscription for August!:

  • Marks & Co. (the scrapbook subscription kit to which I'm subscribed)
    • Cardstock
      • White (American Crafts)
      • Kraft (American Crafts)
      • Smoke (American Crafts)
      • Rain (American Crafts)
    • Patterned Paper
      • Amy Tan Cut & Paste On the Edge (American Crafts)
      • Amy Tan Cut & Paste (American Crafts)
      • Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Polk (American Crafts)
      • Maggie Holmes Flea Market Curio/Open Air (American Crafts)
      • "Sky's the Limit" Layered Ephemera (My Mind's Eye)
      • Twinkle Twinkle (Studio Calico)
      • Air Mail (Tim & Beck)
      • Aztec (Tim & Beck)
    • Embellishments
      • Vellum Pocket Set (American Crafts ) 
      • Cabochons & Sequins Pack (Studio Selections) 
      • 3x6" Glossy Asterisk Thickers (Studio Calico) 
      • 1x6" Amazing Moment Stamp Set (Studio Calico) 
      • Wood Veneer Alpha (Studio Calico) 
      • Gold Polka Dot Washi (Studio Calico) 
      • Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Die Cut Paper Frames (American Crafts) 
      • Amy Tan Embroidery Kit for Studio Calico (Studio Calico)
  • Bronte Scrapbook Add-On
    • Embellishments
      • Quote Bubble Stickers (Skipping5)
      • Cream Alpha Stickers (Fancy Pants)
      • Perfectly Imperfect Mistable Badge - (Paislee Press+Studio Calico)
      • Wood Veneer Pack (Studio Calico)
      • Blue Washi (Freckled Fawn + Studio Calico)
      • 1x6" Play Stamp Set (Studio Calico)
      • Set of 4 Clothes Pins (Koyal)
      • Cut & Paste Presh Good Times Buttons (My Mind's Eye)
    • Patterned Paper
      • Amy Tan Cut & Paste "Envelope" (American Crafts)
      • Chalk Collection "Just Be" (My Mind's Eye)
      • From Me To You "Hello" (Pebbles)
      • Amy Tan Cut & Paste "Blossom" (American Crafts)
  • Woolf Scrapbook Add-On
    • Embellishments
      • Cork Alpha (Studio Calico)
      • Sequins (Studio Selections)
      • NomNomNom 4x3" Stamp Set (Shanna Noel + Studio Calico)
      • Journal Tabs (Hello Forever + Studio Calico)
      • Cut & Paste Charm Hey You Buttons (My Mind's Eye)
      • Cut & Paste Tiny Word Stickers (My Mind's Eye)
      • Chalk Studio Decorative Alpha (My Mind's Eye)
      • Chalk Studio Decorative Frames (My Mind's Eye)
    • Patterned Paper
      • What a Wonderful Day "Swell" (Fancy Pants)
      • From Me to You "Parcel" (Pebbles)
      • Life Is Beautiful (Studio Calico)
      • Amy Tan Cut & Paste "Sorbet" (American Crafts)
  • August 4" x 6" stamp set
    • Tabbed Label Stamps from "Hello Forever"
This time around the list of items is not AS extensive as last month since I'm ordering much less extra paper this time around so that I can get the August stamp set instead. :P My total for everything came to $104.24 USD Including handling charges, since shipping to Canada is free with orders > $99.

So far, I do like these kits and think that they've helped me exapand my scrapbooking repertoire. It's a lot to work with, and it's funny because at first when I saw what came in my first kit, for some reason it didn't seem like a lot... Go figure, but now I'm scrambling to put layouts together so that I can get through this kit, call it done and then be able to not have the August kit get here left to be untouched until I get through the July kit! I'll still do an unboxing on camera and will post the video here once it's done! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have any opinions on the SC kit, please feel free to leave them in the comments section!!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment