Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Friday 5 April 2013

Monthly challenge entry!

I recently became a monthly kit subscriber to the ScrapMuch? monthly kit.

One of the cool things offered for kit club members is a monthly challenge! I haven't dipped into my April kit yet since I wanted to make sure I had uploaded my March kit challenge layout first!

Aaaand, here it is!


Yes, I know... Lots of ephemera... Let's just say, I didn't see the need for it to go on to a second page when I could use it to embellish this page! :D

There's also a second challenge about using stitching on the page... Don't know how I'm going to manage that one, but we'll see!

I decided also to enter this into Mema's Anything Goes Challenge for April. :) Figure I should get in early while I can!

Thanks for stopping by!

Krafty Kerry signing off!

4 comments:

  1. Love ths, great layers and "epinephera" so glad you played along looking forward to your next entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry! This is awesome! I love that all of your memorabilia adds so much fun and dimension to your page behind your photos! Great take on the sketch!!!! Thanks for playing along with our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!! I love what you did with this layout and great take on the sketch!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope to see back again real soon.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    Don't forget to enter the blog giveaway if you desire and if you haven't already entered.

    ReplyDelete