Copyright © Kerry's Cool Creations
Design by Dzignine
Thursday 14 March 2013

Gossamer blue "awesome" challenge

Another post in less than 24 hours??!
Yep!

This time this is to showcase my entry to the gossamer blue challenge!

We had to create a project that either
1) used the word "awesome" on it or
2) was inspired by a quilt on pinterest

Believe it our not, but I haven't quite jumped on the pinterest boat yet... I mean, I have an account, but I'm not a crazy pinner or anything.

Anyway, back to the challenge!
I decided to make a layout with the word awesome in it!

Most of the photos I have are based on awesome events, so picking a pic was pretty easy.

Similar to my last layout, this one was also made using the same kit add on. There's not much left of that add on now except for some washi tape and some ephemera. :)

I got quite a good use out of it I think!






Krafty Kerry signing off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment